Whether you’re coming to the Gold Coast for a holiday
or you’re migrating from another country you’re
going to be amazed when you discover what the Gold Coast has
to offer you and your family.
If you want to live amid happy, friendly, positive people
and have a passion for a sunny climate in a country that
still holds family values in high regard and has a feeling
of safeness about it – The Gold Coast – paradise
on earth, is waiting for you. Average temperatures on the
coast are high 20ºs in the summer months and low 20ºs
in the winter months.
The suburbs of the Gold Coast are made up of waterways, rivers and lakes, so
you’re never far away if you fancy boating, canoeing, fishing or just
watching the fish leap from the water. Just imagine living close to the beach
and being able to use it most days of the year because of the brilliant weather,
yet being only 40 minutes to Brisbane’s city centre for business and
shopping, 20 minutes the other way and you’ll find yourself in the breathtakingly
cool mountains at Tamborine.
Most people don’t realize that the Gold Coast is
actually a city and has a wealth of thriving businesses.
Gold Coast City has reigned supreme as the fastest growing
City in Australia for more than four decades.
Some interesting facts include:-
• Population growth within Australia of 3.46 % per annum over the last
five years (Australia’s average is 1.2%).
• Sixth largest City in Australia with a multilingual, multicultural population
of 438,473 people as at 30 June 2003.
• Gold Coast City is only 40 minutes from Brisbane City
• Vibrant business community with envied lifestyle advantages and unparalleled
The Gold Coast - 'Innovation City' - Pacific Innovation
With a strong commercial focus on innovation, research and development, Gold
Coast City has captured the proud title of ‘Innovation City’.
Gold Coast City Council is actively promoting the growth of innovative, high
technology, knowledge based industries and is committed to assisting businesses
to invest, expand their operations or relocate to the region. In March 2000
the Pacific Innovation Corridor (PIC) was officially launched. PIC is an initiative
of Council in cooperation with Boeing/PowerTel to deliver cost effective high-speed
telecommunications infrastructure to nine precinct hubs across the City
Pacific Innovation Corridor: Development Opportunities
• Beenleigh: Key Metropolitan Centre
• Yatala: Advanced Design, Manufacturing and Distribution
• Coomera: Marine Industry and Leisure
• Oxenford: Film and Interactive Media
• Southport: Medical, Education, Technology and Business Centre
• Nerang: World-Class Environment
• Surfers Paradise: International Tourism and Business
• Robina: Technology, Education and Medical
• Burleigh: Leisure, Professional, Mixed Business and Industry
• Coolangatta: Tourism, Trade and Medical
So whether you’re coming here to start a business,
purchase a franchise or locate employment on a skills visa
there are plenty of opportunities for you, and maybe more
importantly fantastic future prospects for your children.
If we can be of further assistance, please don’t
hesitate to contact us, email
Playforth Real Estate by clicking here